Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thinking about Spring



It's 22-degrees outside but especially sunny, which has me daydreaming about spring and planting our garden. Last year we were pretty ambitious in our planting, but then I was put on bedrest. Right when our crops were at their peak I went into labor and stayed in the hospital with the baby through the fall. My favorite seed company, High Mowing Seeds, published a link on Facebook last year and again today to "The Lazy Gardener's Seed Starting Chart" at You Grow Girl. It's fantastic and easy! I found it especially useful for knowing when to start our seeds indoor. This year we plan to direct sow everything since the house will be for sale and we have to be ready to show it at a moments notice (i.e. no tables full of plants scattered throughout the living room!). Check out the chart and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...