Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why Mama's Recess?

There are thousands of blogs out there and almost all of the ones I come across are "Mommy Blogs," so why am I starting yet another one? Well, because I feel like it. And also because I need it. I've been blogging for my family and friends since I left the south and fled north across the Mason-Dixon Line several years ago, but I find that I can't say everything I want for fear of offending grandparents or boring everyone else who just wants to hear about the baby.  Plus, I live in the middle of nowhere and am currently a stay-at-home Mom to my little Muffin. I LOVE that I have the opportunity to be at home with her; I am doing what I always dreamed of doing. However, I have a lot going on in my head during the day and absolutely no outlet. I talk to the Muffin but she just smiles and nods her head...

I am a teacher by training and maybe that is part of my problem. I am home everyday without pupils to teach! You, Reader, are my new student. I hope you enjoy the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...