Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 Days Remaining

10 Days
Today begins the 10 day breast milk countdown. Sweet Pea will have gotten BM for 10 months!  I stopped pumping 49 days ago, so she will have gotten milk from my freezer stash for 59 days (until June 9). Although I will always wish I'd been able to really breastfeed her, I am thrilled that I could give her milk for so long.

Now I wonder though: will she start cow's milk at 1 year actual or adjusted? I still add calories to all of her bottles - will I need to add calories to cow's milk?

~~~~~
In other random news, I've just signed on as a Simply Fun consultant under my sister! I am excited for this new adventure and hope it will enable me to spread the word about the importance of play in learning. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of milk Aimee, good for you, it's not easy to get all that milk!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...